- Access Central Administration
- Under "K2 for SharePoint" select the Activate All K2 Features and K2 Configuration Settings option.
- Add a check next to sp-intranet-scadmins under the Workflow Designers section.
- Repeat step 3 for the Workflow Participants section.
- Click OK.
- Close out of Central Administration
- Navigate to C:\inetpub\wwwroot\wss\VirtualDirectories and select the virtual directory setup for your SharePoint web application. Open it.
- Open the web.config for editing.
- Search for the <PageParserPaths> tag. You will add a new tag between
that and the closing tag.
<PageParserPath VirtualPath="/*" CompilationMode="Always" AllowServerSideScript="true" IncludeSubFolders="true" />
- Save the web.config.
- Restart IIS via Administration Tools | Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
Friday, June 21, 2013
Some minor configuration needed after a K2 Blackpearl installation
The below information details the steps involved for configuration after a fresh installation of K2 Blackpearl. This is strictly for development licensed installs. I just wanted to share this information in the hopes that it would help some fellow admins curb a bit of frustration after their install is finished.